Friday, January 9, 2009

Jordan is gone

Well Jordan has gone to Louisiana. He left on Wednesday morning. He says for now the days are warm but the nights are cold. Luckily he gets pretty good reception out there so we can talk and catch up. Alex misses daddy a lot. She is always saying dada bye bye and she waves. So she knows that dad isn't home and that he is gone. Which is really bitter sweet. She is getting so close to walking on her own. She will let go of the couch and walk a couple of steps to her toys but I can get her to walk a little bit farther with some encouragement. So any day now I will have a walking soon to be toddler. Pretty soon she will be running, which I can wait for that day to come. You never fully realize how fast people grow up till you have a child of your own and see it for yourself. I can't believe that Alex is already 15 months old. Time flies when you're having fun.

2 comments:

  1. When is jordan coming home? Alex is crazy! I'm sad that you guys left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad that I didn't get to see you while you were in Utah. I was too weak to go to the family christmas party at Linda's.

    You'll have to post some pictures of Alex so I can see how much she has grown.

    Good luck with everything and hang in there while Jordan is gone.

    ReplyDelete