Monday, January 5, 2009

Home at last.

From December 16th to January 2nd I was in Utah visiting my family for Christmas. Jordan was able to come out for a weekend visit from the 20th to the 23rd. Unfortunately he was unable to get leave to come out for Christmas. Alex and I enjoyed all of our time in Utah but are both glad to be home and in our own beds. Alex is sleeping peacefully and so am I. Jordan will be leaving at 3:30 a.m. on Wednesday morning to go to Louisiana for JRTC training before he gets sent on another tour, this time to Afghanistan. Alex is getting sick which is not so fun for me but she is taking it like a champ. She is doing well and is heathy as a horse. As far as we know she is great and there are no complications and we expect no complications due to her gastroschisis but of course there is no guarantee we just have to watch and make sure nothing different pops up.

No comments:

Post a Comment