Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Story of my life

Well it's been a typical day for me. Waking up, getting the baby fed and ready. Getting me ready. Seeing Jordan off to work and thinking about making dinner tonight. I did go to this place called Puttin on the Paint with some friends. I painted a butterfly for Alex. I get to pick it up next Monday since it takes a week for fire and glaze. Although I do have a party to look forward to this weekend. I am having some of the couples in the platoon over for couples game night. I'm super excited, yes I do realize I'm staying home but I don't mind since we will be having company. Besides it's a lot easier than trying to find a babysitter, plus a lot cheaper. We are getting closer to the day Jordan leaves, don't have a date yet but I know it will be in a month or so. Just one more thing to look forward to as an Army wife. Anyways I really don't have much to say today. I realize it's been awhile since I wrote, but really my life isn't that fascinating. I'm pretty boring, besides I haven't eaten lunch yet and I'm starving. So TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. Finally after much prodding from me you update! I expect a full report about the party with pictures!

    ReplyDelete